Executive Administrative Associate
The primary responsibility of the Executive Administrative Associate is to support the Executive team, both internally and externally in matters of significance and of confidential nature. This position involves daily contact with both internal and external domestic & international contacts, as well as exposure to sensitive confidential data.
The Executive Administrative Associate will work closely with Senior Executive Assistant and the key responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing ED’s correspondence which inlcudes postal and email communcation that need to be segregated and flagged to ED for response.
- Assist in making travel/ meeting arrangements of ED which include flight and hotel bookings, inflight arrangements like meals, seats, frequent flyer and know traveller information and tracking of miles post travel.
- Assist in acquiring visa - Help prepare visa documents as and when required.
- Update ED’s calendar with meetings / calls, date, time and venue.
- Update ED’s contact database - periodic updating of the addresses is done and new cards need to be entered.
- Administrative Tasks which include assisting in organizing Board Meetings (India and New York).
- Perform other administrative tasks as and when required.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as an Assistant/ Associate reporting directly to senior management.
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of the internet and mobile technology; familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all time.
CREA promotes pluralism and equal opportunity, and is committed to diversity in its staffing and to the maintenance of an environment free of discriminatory employment practices. CREA's policy
is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. No individual shall be discriminated against because of his or her actual or perceived age, caste, class, disability, marital status,
religion, or sexual orientation. Compensation will be based on experience and internal equity. A generous benefit package is included.
Please send a cover letter, stating your interest and why you are a suitable candidate for this position, along with your CV email@example.com by 25th July 2018. Please include in the subject line the name of the position you are applying for. You may also send your cover letter and CV by mail to:
CREA (Creating Resources for Empowerment in Action)
7 Jangpura B, Mathura Road,
New Delhi 110014
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and asked to come in for an interview.