Work With Us
Do you share CREA’s vision? Want to make a difference in the world through your work? Then, come and be a part of CREA!
CREA promotes pluralism and equal opportunity, and is committed to diversity in its staffing and to the maintenance of an environment free of discriminatory employment practices. CREA's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. No individual shall be discriminated against because of his or her actual or perceived age, caste, class, disability, marital status, religion, or sexual orientation. Compensation will be based on experience and internal equity. A generous benefit package is included.
To be a part of CREA, you need:
- An understanding of the issues related to women’s rights, gender, human rights, sexuality, and violence against women
- Commitment to fight for the cause
- Willingness to suspend judgement and question assumptions
- Readiness to work hard
In return, you will get:
- A professional, yet friendly and non-discriminatory work atmosphere
- Flexibility to work on cross-cutting issues, without being pressurised by vested interests, at local, national, and global levels
- Opportunities to participate at national and global fora
- Chance to work with people across the world
- For staff positions, compensation matching the best in the field